miércoles, 21 de marzo de 2012

NEW DESIGNERS TO WATCH: AINHOA SALCEDO COUTURE

Rococo is a period that has had a great impact on fashion nowadays. Even new designers, such as my good friend Ainhoa Salcedo, get this influence and try to give it a modern twist. She's a young girl from Castilla y León who has been around for a few years, but with the opening of her couture warehouse, she's taken it to a whole new level.


Her collections are very extravagant, sexy and marvelous. She really understands the need of her costumers and her wedding dresses are just amazing. The fact that everything is completely hand-made and that the fabrics used are the best in the market makes her designs pieces of art. I'll talk about her a lot in this blog, and I want to send her a big kiss! 


One of her romantic wedding dresses. I love it, very nice!

I love this baroque-inspired gown! Don't you thinks it's cool for a red carpet?

This is another wedding dress... Very unusual, but beautiful!

This dress is amazing, I love it!

Despite that I don't like the girl's pose (very vulgar)... The bathing suit is major!

Very nice dress for the Summer!

An incredible cocktail dress! Very much of my taste!! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario